Monday, March 3, 2014

Paper Sculpture Project

Artists create original art, and in the paper sculpture project I created something I have never done before and have never seen before. I got the idea to use origami flowers to cover the cardboard shape because I absolutely love floral prints and I have some experience with origami. My inspiration came from Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/tesswiegmann/paper-folding/). 
Artists also collaborate. I would never have the artistic skills that I do if I didn't communicate with the artists around me. During the paper sculpture project I helped my classmates when they were stumped with the origami steps online. Sometimes the steps are hard to figure out and because I have some experience with the material I was able to help a few people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment