Thursday, May 8, 2014

Perspective Project

For the perspective project, I followed the theme "What fuels me?". I chose to watercolor a picture of an ipod that gives the viewer the illusion that they are looking down at their hand holding the ipod. Here is a picture of the piece:
Artists Collaborate:
During the process of making this piece I definitely collaborated with the people at my table. I often asked for advice and feedback and it helped me a lot through the process. I also got help understanding the idea of three point perspective from my teacher. Doing these things definitely helped me develop my art making skills.
Artists Reflect:
While making this art piece I stepped back to reflect on the progress I was making. It helped me understand what needed fixing and how to fix it. Now that I have finished this piece I have reflected on it. I think it's pretty good, but I should have added more shading in the creases of the hand and below the hand to help it give the illusion that the viewer is looking down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment